Friday, January 25, 2013
Those old bridge tickets are good after all.
You just can’t use them at the toll booth.
Hood River Bridge customers are advised that on Jan. 22 the Port of Hood River Commission approved a new policy for expired bridge tickets.
The new policy states that tickets purchased prior to Dec. 31 may be used as credit to set up a BreezeBy account or exchanged for new tickets at the 2012 toll rates.
The old tickets must be exchanged at the Port of Hood River offices (1000 E. Port Marina Drive); they will not be accepted at the toll booth.
(The Port offices are located next to the parking lot abutting the west side of the Hood River bridge, just north of exit 64 from Interstate 84.
There is no deadline for this exchange to occur.
For details call the port office at 541-386-1645.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge