Friday, January 25, 2013
Those old bridge tickets are good after all.
You just can’t use them at the toll booth.
Hood River Bridge customers are advised that on Jan. 22 the Port of Hood River Commission approved a new policy for expired bridge tickets.
The new policy states that tickets purchased prior to Dec. 31 may be used as credit to set up a BreezeBy account or exchanged for new tickets at the 2012 toll rates.
The old tickets must be exchanged at the Port of Hood River offices (1000 E. Port Marina Drive); they will not be accepted at the toll booth.
(The Port offices are located next to the parking lot abutting the west side of the Hood River bridge, just north of exit 64 from Interstate 84.
There is no deadline for this exchange to occur.
For details call the port office at 541-386-1645.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
- Oregon Parks takes input on adding tribal governments to veterans grant programs
- Sheriff Log, Nov. 5 to 18
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge