Friday, January 25, 2013
Those old bridge tickets are good after all.
You just can’t use them at the toll booth.
Hood River Bridge customers are advised that on Jan. 22 the Port of Hood River Commission approved a new policy for expired bridge tickets.
The new policy states that tickets purchased prior to Dec. 31 may be used as credit to set up a BreezeBy account or exchanged for new tickets at the 2012 toll rates.
The old tickets must be exchanged at the Port of Hood River offices (1000 E. Port Marina Drive); they will not be accepted at the toll booth.
(The Port offices are located next to the parking lot abutting the west side of the Hood River bridge, just north of exit 64 from Interstate 84.
There is no deadline for this exchange to occur.
For details call the port office at 541-386-1645.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge