Friday, January 25, 2013
Those old bridge tickets are good after all.
You just can’t use them at the toll booth.
Hood River Bridge customers are advised that on Jan. 22 the Port of Hood River Commission approved a new policy for expired bridge tickets.
The new policy states that tickets purchased prior to Dec. 31 may be used as credit to set up a BreezeBy account or exchanged for new tickets at the 2012 toll rates.
The old tickets must be exchanged at the Port of Hood River offices (1000 E. Port Marina Drive); they will not be accepted at the toll booth.
(The Port offices are located next to the parking lot abutting the west side of the Hood River bridge, just north of exit 64 from Interstate 84.
There is no deadline for this exchange to occur.
For details call the port office at 541-386-1645.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge