Friday, January 25, 2013
All calls were responded to within the County of Hood River Jan. 13-21.
Assaults, harassment, menacing and domestic violence:
Controlled substance violations (non-DUII):
Jan. 18 — Westwood Drive, 4600 block — Deputies responded to an address for an eviction notice. Two males were arrested, one charged with an outstanding warrant, unlawful possession of methamphetamine, unlawful possession of oxycodone and unlawful manufacturing of oxycodone; the other was charged with a probation violation and unlawful possession of heroin.
Jan. 21 — Belmont Drive at Avalon Drive — Male cited for unlawful possession of less than one ounce of marijuana during a traffic stop.
Disorderly conduct, mischief, trespass and vandalism:
Jan. 15 — Wy’east road, 3000 block — Deputies took report of vandalism.
Driving under the influence of intoxicants:
Jan. 18 — Highway 35 at Miller Road — Washington male arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, and lodged at NORCOR.
Identity theft or bank/credit card fraud:
Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
Jan. 18 — Oak Street, 1600 block — Male stopped for not wearing seatbelt; his license was suspended and he was driving uninsured. The driver and passenger were issued citations and the vehicle towed.
Jan. 19 — Highway 35 at milepost 95 — Deputies responded to a non-injury, single-vehicle motor vehicle crash.
Outstanding warrants, parole, probation or terms violations:
Jan. 15 — Park Place Loop, 700 block — Deputies took report of a restraining order violation.
Jan. 17 — Orchard Road at Nunamaker Drive — Male arrested for probation violation.
Theft or burglary:
Jan. 13 — Lost Lake Road, 5100 block — Deputies took report of an attempted burglary II.
Jan. 14 — Morton Road, 400 block — Deputies took report of a theft of prescription medications from a vehicle.
Jan. 18 — Eliot Drive, 3000 block — Deputies took report of theft from a fire-damaged house.
Jan. 15 — Lippman Road, 3200 block — Female reported losing WIC vouchers.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge