Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Hood River Community Education is putting together its spring/summer course catalog, and is looking for people interested in instructing a class for the community and surrounding Gorge area.
Information and forms needed to complete and return are available through Community Ed; either stop by the office at 1009 Eugene St. or visit www.hrcommu-nityed.org.
Classes may be held at the instructor’s own facility, or at a school location. Instructors set the class fee and determine the optimum number of students for each class.
Courses may be developed in any area includings the arts, academic topics, crafts, sports and recreation or travel, among others.
Proposals are needed by Feb. 15 to be included in the spring/summer catalog. Classes should be scheduled to begin no earlier than April 15 and no later than Sept. 1.
Community Education is tentatively planning a “Meet the Instructor Night” for the community soon after the catalog reaches the public.
Patrons will be able to meet instructors and instructors may promote their class(es).
Interested instructors should contact Community Ed for details at 541-386-2055 or via email at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda