Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Hood River Community Education is putting together its spring/summer course catalog, and is looking for people interested in instructing a class for the community and surrounding Gorge area.
Information and forms needed to complete and return are available through Community Ed; either stop by the office at 1009 Eugene St. or visit www.hrcommu-nityed.org.
Classes may be held at the instructor’s own facility, or at a school location. Instructors set the class fee and determine the optimum number of students for each class.
Courses may be developed in any area includings the arts, academic topics, crafts, sports and recreation or travel, among others.
Proposals are needed by Feb. 15 to be included in the spring/summer catalog. Classes should be scheduled to begin no earlier than April 15 and no later than Sept. 1.
Community Education is tentatively planning a “Meet the Instructor Night” for the community soon after the catalog reaches the public.
Patrons will be able to meet instructors and instructors may promote their class(es).
Interested instructors should contact Community Ed for details at 541-386-2055 or via email at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Death notices for Aug. 23 edition: Kenny Newlan and Roland Solberg
- Service announcements for Aug. 23 edition: Gary Thelen and David DeGroot
- Bingen blood drive Aug. 30
- Reader Photos: Enjoying the Eclipse
- Eclipse Scenes
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge