Tuesday, January 29, 2013
The Hood River Saturday Market is accepting applications for board members. The organization has been operating in Hood River for more than 23 years. Its focus is on promoting local artists, craftsmen and produce vendors in the Gorge by hosting a weekly market every Saturday from May through September in Hood River.
If you are a supporter of local markets and have an interest in supporting this organization, you can apply by submitting an application to: Hood River Saturday Market, P.O. Box 1101, Hood River, OR 97031.
Interested persons are welcome to attend a board meeting, as well: The board meets in Hood River the first Monday of each month at 5:30 p.m. Call 971-258-1446 for the specific location or for more information.
The board is looking for four to six board members to join. Applicants should be able to commit to monthly meetings in Hood River and to participating in various projects and work groups.
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge