Tuesday, January 29, 2013
The Hood River Saturday Market is accepting applications for board members. The organization has been operating in Hood River for more than 23 years. Its focus is on promoting local artists, craftsmen and produce vendors in the Gorge by hosting a weekly market every Saturday from May through September in Hood River.
If you are a supporter of local markets and have an interest in supporting this organization, you can apply by submitting an application to: Hood River Saturday Market, P.O. Box 1101, Hood River, OR 97031.
Interested persons are welcome to attend a board meeting, as well: The board meets in Hood River the first Monday of each month at 5:30 p.m. Call 971-258-1446 for the specific location or for more information.
The board is looking for four to six board members to join. Applicants should be able to commit to monthly meetings in Hood River and to participating in various projects and work groups.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge