Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Odell Vendors are being sought for the upcoming Blossom Craft Show, April 20-21 at the Hood River County Fairgrounds in Odell. Applications are online at hoodriverfair.org.
The Odell Garden Club’s annual Tea Party will be held Feb. 12. This year’s theme is “Tea Pots on Parade.” Those interested in joining are welcome to attend — club president Norma Curtis says the tea party is a great way to meet members, Mt. Hood District officers and state officers. RSVP to Curtis at email@example.com or 541-386-6635.
Mid Valley Elementary will hold its annual Art Week Feb. 5-8. Students will be spending half of each day working with a chosen artist or on a special activity. One parent per artist is needed; those wishing to volunteer are asked to call Principal Dennis McCauley or Peggy Kelter at 541-354-1691.
Odell Little League sign-ups will be held Feb. 5 and 7 at Mid Valley Elementary from 6-8 p.m. Cost is $45 per child between the ages of 5-12, and a birth certificate is required at time of registration.
Volunteer coaches are needed, as is “anyone interested in helping in other areas,” says chair Machel Rivera. For more info or to volunteer, contact Rivera at Mejriva@aol.com.
Odell Little League now has a Facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/Odell-Little-League.
Do you have news of the middle valley? Send it to Trisha Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 541-386-1234.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge