Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Columbia Gorge Community College Foundation is organizing its first Columbia Gorge Gatherings series for this summer. Proceeds from this series of food and friend events benefit the CGCC Foundation permanent endowment fund.
The U.S. Department of Education will match up to $40,000 of contributions made to the CGCC Foundation permanent endowment fund between Oct. 1, 2012, and Sept. 30, 2013, providing series participants the opportunity to double the impact of their gifts made to the foundation.
The 2013 Columbia Gorge Gathering series includes:
n July 27 — An Evening on the River: Treat yourself to an intimate night on the Columbia. Hosts Carina and Ron Schmidt offer a delicious seafood buffet and happy hour cruise at The Dalles Yacht Club, beginning at 4 p.m. Bring your appetite and enjoy the sights! Limited to 16 guests; $100 per guest.
n Aug 25 — Southern Hemisphere Wine Exploration: End your weekend with an intriguing and flavorful dinner, hosted by White Buffalo, featuring select wines from Argentina, Chile, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia and paired with regional foods. Begins at 5 p.m. Limited to 30 guests; $75 per guest.
n Sept. 15 — Harvest Tea Luncheon: Celebrate harvest at The Riverenza with a delicious ‘green’ menu, a cup of tea and dear friends. Enjoy fresh sandwiches and salads, mouth-watering scones and decadent desserts. Begins at 12:30 p.m. Limited to 60 guests; $35 per guest.
Reservations are required. For more information or to make reservations, contact the CGCC Resource Development Office at 541-506-6111 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge