Tuesday, July 2, 2013
All calls were responded to within the City of Hood River June 25-30.
Controlled substance violations (non-DUII):
June 29 — 12th Street at Brookside Drive — Driver cited for possession of less than one ounce of marijuana after a traffic stop.
Disorderly conduct, mischief, criminal trespass and vandalism:
June 27 — Cascade Avenue, 2000 block — A vendor reported an attempted break-in which caused damage to the clasp and lock securing the door.
Driving under the influence of intoxicants:
June 30 — E. Marina Drive, 900 block — A White Salmon male was arrested for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
June 30 — E. Marina Drive, 900 block — A Hood River resident was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol.
Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
June 27 — Sixth Street at Oak Street — Officer responded to a motor vehicle accident in which a vehicle rolled into a parked vehicle. There were no injuries.
June 28 — I-84 at milepost 63 — An Othello, Wash., resident was arrested on two counts of unauthorized use of a vehicle and theft I and lodged at NORCOR.
Outstanding warrants, parole, probation or terms violations:
June 25 — N. First Street, 100 block — Male arrested on numerous outstanding warrants.
Theft, burglary or robbery:
June 27 — Wasco Avenue, 2700 block — A business turned over a counterfeit $20 bill.
June 25 — Oak Street, 1600 block — Two juvenile males were cited and released for reckless burning after throwing a firework into a garbage can.
June 30 — 12th Street, 1900 block — Officer took report of a found wallet.
More like this story
- Betty and Kenny Short celebrate 65 years
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge