Tuesday, July 2, 2013
One of the region’s top blues and rock guitarists, Robbie Laws, will be at The Waucoma Club in Hood River on Saturday, July 6.
Club owner Jane Harris says “This is a great way for people locally to see some of the Northwest’s top talent in the comfort of their own hometown.” There is no cover charge and the show starts at 9 p.m. 21 and over only.
The Waucoma Club, 207 Cascade Ave., Hood River; 541-387-2583.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge