Tuesday, July 2, 2013
One of the region’s top blues and rock guitarists, Robbie Laws, will be at The Waucoma Club in Hood River on Saturday, July 6.
Club owner Jane Harris says “This is a great way for people locally to see some of the Northwest’s top talent in the comfort of their own hometown.” There is no cover charge and the show starts at 9 p.m. 21 and over only.
The Waucoma Club, 207 Cascade Ave., Hood River; 541-387-2583.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge