Tuesday, July 2, 2013
One of the region’s top blues and rock guitarists, Robbie Laws, will be at The Waucoma Club in Hood River on Saturday, July 6.
Club owner Jane Harris says “This is a great way for people locally to see some of the Northwest’s top talent in the comfort of their own hometown.” There is no cover charge and the show starts at 9 p.m. 21 and over only.
The Waucoma Club, 207 Cascade Ave., Hood River; 541-387-2583.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge