Tuesday, July 2, 2013
One of the region’s top blues and rock guitarists, Robbie Laws, will be at The Waucoma Club in Hood River on Saturday, July 6.
Club owner Jane Harris says “This is a great way for people locally to see some of the Northwest’s top talent in the comfort of their own hometown.” There is no cover charge and the show starts at 9 p.m. 21 and over only.
The Waucoma Club, 207 Cascade Ave., Hood River; 541-387-2583.
More like this story
- Summer fun: a look ahead
- Eagle Creek fire flares up
- The Fair has fun for all
- Church News for July 22
- Letters to the Editor for July 22
- 6 to Watch: Engage the city street safety survey
- Groups host July 26 forum on Westside Plan
- Hood River News earns ONPA awards
- Museum Tea was a family affair
- Sports briefs for July 22
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge