Friday, July 5, 2013
Clarence Olmstead, 93, an eight-year resident of Whitman Health and Rehab of Colfax, Wash., died Wednesday, May 15, 2013. Clarence was born Feb. 12, 1920, in Greenacres, Wash., the fifth child of Earl and Pearl Olmstead.
A graveside service is planned for 1 p.m. July 13 at Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events