Saturday, July 6, 2013
Goldstars at Gallery 301
Come join the Hood River Goldstars for raucous jazz on Friday, July 5, at the Gallery 301. This growing group features horns, strings, percussion, keyboard and smooth vocals. Music starts around 6:30 p.m. On Sunday, July 7, Mike Stillman leads a smaller group for afternoon jazz, music starts around 3:30 p.m. The Gallery 301, corner of Oak and Third, downtown Hood River, 541-436-0281.
‘Dreams’ at Mt. Hood Winery
Grab your family and friends and bring a picnic to the fourth anniversary celebration at Mt. Hood Winery on Saturday, June 13, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. By popular demand, the winery will feature the acoustic, no-boundaries fusion and jazz music of ‘Key of Dreams’ from 1 to 4 p.m. Mt. Hood Winery, 2882 Van Horn Drive, Hood River; 541-386-8333.
Meet the Brewer July 18
Full Sail Brewing will release a new beer in its Brewer’s Share Experimental line up, “Faria’s Clara Helles Lager,” brewed by Francisco Martinez. Come “Meet the Brewer and the Beer” on Thursday, July 18, from 5- 6:30 p.m. A portion of the proceeds benefit Meals on Wheels Hood River. Full Sail Tasting Room and Pub, 506 Columbia St., Hood River; 541-386-2247.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge