Saturday, July 6, 2013
Goldstars at Gallery 301
Come join the Hood River Goldstars for raucous jazz on Friday, July 5, at the Gallery 301. This growing group features horns, strings, percussion, keyboard and smooth vocals. Music starts around 6:30 p.m. On Sunday, July 7, Mike Stillman leads a smaller group for afternoon jazz, music starts around 3:30 p.m. The Gallery 301, corner of Oak and Third, downtown Hood River, 541-436-0281.
‘Dreams’ at Mt. Hood Winery
Grab your family and friends and bring a picnic to the fourth anniversary celebration at Mt. Hood Winery on Saturday, June 13, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. By popular demand, the winery will feature the acoustic, no-boundaries fusion and jazz music of ‘Key of Dreams’ from 1 to 4 p.m. Mt. Hood Winery, 2882 Van Horn Drive, Hood River; 541-386-8333.
Meet the Brewer July 18
Full Sail Brewing will release a new beer in its Brewer’s Share Experimental line up, “Faria’s Clara Helles Lager,” brewed by Francisco Martinez. Come “Meet the Brewer and the Beer” on Thursday, July 18, from 5- 6:30 p.m. A portion of the proceeds benefit Meals on Wheels Hood River. Full Sail Tasting Room and Pub, 506 Columbia St., Hood River; 541-386-2247.
More like this story
- Motorcyclist killed in spilled lumber crash
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- Shoreline trail widened under HR Bridge
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge