Saturday, July 6, 2013
Goldstars at Gallery 301
Come join the Hood River Goldstars for raucous jazz on Friday, July 5, at the Gallery 301. This growing group features horns, strings, percussion, keyboard and smooth vocals. Music starts around 6:30 p.m. On Sunday, July 7, Mike Stillman leads a smaller group for afternoon jazz, music starts around 3:30 p.m. The Gallery 301, corner of Oak and Third, downtown Hood River, 541-436-0281.
‘Dreams’ at Mt. Hood Winery
Grab your family and friends and bring a picnic to the fourth anniversary celebration at Mt. Hood Winery on Saturday, June 13, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. By popular demand, the winery will feature the acoustic, no-boundaries fusion and jazz music of ‘Key of Dreams’ from 1 to 4 p.m. Mt. Hood Winery, 2882 Van Horn Drive, Hood River; 541-386-8333.
Meet the Brewer July 18
Full Sail Brewing will release a new beer in its Brewer’s Share Experimental line up, “Faria’s Clara Helles Lager,” brewed by Francisco Martinez. Come “Meet the Brewer and the Beer” on Thursday, July 18, from 5- 6:30 p.m. A portion of the proceeds benefit Meals on Wheels Hood River. Full Sail Tasting Room and Pub, 506 Columbia St., Hood River; 541-386-2247.
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- How does July 4, 2016, Stack Up?
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge