Saturday, July 6, 2013
Mt. Hood Independent Film Festival is seeking submissions for the 2013 film festival from local and Northwest filmmakers.
Submissions are open for both short and full-length films in a variety of categories including: narrative, documentary, horror sci-fi, animation, student through 12th grade and college/film school student and sports.
Special consideration will be given to local filmmakers and NW filmmakers.
This film festival this year is scheduled for Nov. 8, 9 and 10 with Columbia Center for the Arts has the host and headquarters for the event. Submission can be completed by going to www.columbiaarts.org and going to the film festival page.
For questions please contact Catherine Butler at email@example.com or Daniel McCabe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge