Saturday, July 6, 2013
Mt. Hood Independent Film Festival is seeking submissions for the 2013 film festival from local and Northwest filmmakers.
Submissions are open for both short and full-length films in a variety of categories including: narrative, documentary, horror sci-fi, animation, student through 12th grade and college/film school student and sports.
Special consideration will be given to local filmmakers and NW filmmakers.
This film festival this year is scheduled for Nov. 8, 9 and 10 with Columbia Center for the Arts has the host and headquarters for the event. Submission can be completed by going to www.columbiaarts.org and going to the film festival page.
For questions please contact Catherine Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org or Daniel McCabe at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge