Saturday, July 6, 2013
Mt. Hood Independent Film Festival is seeking submissions for the 2013 film festival from local and Northwest filmmakers.
Submissions are open for both short and full-length films in a variety of categories including: narrative, documentary, horror sci-fi, animation, student through 12th grade and college/film school student and sports.
Special consideration will be given to local filmmakers and NW filmmakers.
This film festival this year is scheduled for Nov. 8, 9 and 10 with Columbia Center for the Arts has the host and headquarters for the event. Submission can be completed by going to www.columbiaarts.org and going to the film festival page.
For questions please contact Catherine Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org or Daniel McCabe at email@example.com.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge