Saturday, July 6, 2013
Mt. Hood Independent Film Festival is seeking submissions for the 2013 film festival from local and Northwest filmmakers.
Submissions are open for both short and full-length films in a variety of categories including: narrative, documentary, horror sci-fi, animation, student through 12th grade and college/film school student and sports.
Special consideration will be given to local filmmakers and NW filmmakers.
This film festival this year is scheduled for Nov. 8, 9 and 10 with Columbia Center for the Arts has the host and headquarters for the event. Submission can be completed by going to www.columbiaarts.org and going to the film festival page.
For questions please contact Catherine Butler at email@example.com or Daniel McCabe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- How does July 4, 2016, Stack Up?
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge