Saturday, July 13, 2013
This month, the Hood River Library Book Club is reading “Mink River,” by Brian Doyle.
The community is invited to discuss Doyle’s fiction debut which brings a town to life through the jumbled lives and braided stories of its people. The discussion will be on July 18 from 6:30-8 p.m.
The HRCLD Book Club meets bi-monthly on the third Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
This program is free and open to the public during regular library hours.
For more information, contact the Hood River County Library District at 541-386-2535 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://hoodriverli-brary.org.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge