Saturday, July 13, 2013
This month, the Hood River Library Book Club is reading “Mink River,” by Brian Doyle.
The community is invited to discuss Doyle’s fiction debut which brings a town to life through the jumbled lives and braided stories of its people. The discussion will be on July 18 from 6:30-8 p.m.
The HRCLD Book Club meets bi-monthly on the third Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
This program is free and open to the public during regular library hours.
For more information, contact the Hood River County Library District at 541-386-2535 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://hoodriverli-brary.org.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays