Saturday, July 13, 2013
This month, the Hood River Library Book Club is reading “Mink River,” by Brian Doyle.
The community is invited to discuss Doyle’s fiction debut which brings a town to life through the jumbled lives and braided stories of its people. The discussion will be on July 18 from 6:30-8 p.m.
The HRCLD Book Club meets bi-monthly on the third Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
This program is free and open to the public during regular library hours.
For more information, contact the Hood River County Library District at 541-386-2535 or email@example.com or visit http://hoodriverli-brary.org.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
- Shoreline trail widened under HR Bridge
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge