Saturday, July 13, 2013
This month, the Hood River Library Book Club is reading “Mink River,” by Brian Doyle.
The community is invited to discuss Doyle’s fiction debut which brings a town to life through the jumbled lives and braided stories of its people. The discussion will be on July 18 from 6:30-8 p.m.
The HRCLD Book Club meets bi-monthly on the third Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
This program is free and open to the public during regular library hours.
For more information, contact the Hood River County Library District at 541-386-2535 or email@example.com or visit http://hoodriverli-brary.org.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge