Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Fredrick Evans, 91, of Albany, Ore., passed away Saturday, July 20, 2013, at the Samaritan Evergreen Hospice House.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 10, at the Albany First Christian Church.
Arrangements are under the direction of Fisher Funeral Home, 306 Washington S.W., Albany, OR 97321; 541-928-3349.
Roberta “Berta” Munoz, 74, passed away July 22, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center surrounded by her loved ones. Berta was born May 13, 1939.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge