Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Fredrick Evans, 91, of Albany, Ore., passed away Saturday, July 20, 2013, at the Samaritan Evergreen Hospice House.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 10, at the Albany First Christian Church.
Arrangements are under the direction of Fisher Funeral Home, 306 Washington S.W., Albany, OR 97321; 541-928-3349.
Roberta “Berta” Munoz, 74, passed away July 22, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center surrounded by her loved ones. Berta was born May 13, 1939.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
- Letters to the Editor for July 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge