Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Fredrick Evans, 91, of Albany, Ore., passed away Saturday, July 20, 2013, at the Samaritan Evergreen Hospice House.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 10, at the Albany First Christian Church.
Arrangements are under the direction of Fisher Funeral Home, 306 Washington S.W., Albany, OR 97321; 541-928-3349.
Roberta “Berta” Munoz, 74, passed away July 22, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center surrounded by her loved ones. Berta was born May 13, 1939.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge