Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Fredrick Evans, 91, of Albany, Ore., passed away Saturday, July 20, 2013, at the Samaritan Evergreen Hospice House.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 10, at the Albany First Christian Church.
Arrangements are under the direction of Fisher Funeral Home, 306 Washington S.W., Albany, OR 97321; 541-928-3349.
Roberta “Berta” Munoz, 74, passed away July 22, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center surrounded by her loved ones. Berta was born May 13, 1939.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge