Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Fredrick Evans, 91, of Albany, Ore., passed away Saturday, July 20, 2013, at the Samaritan Evergreen Hospice House.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 10, at the Albany First Christian Church.
Arrangements are under the direction of Fisher Funeral Home, 306 Washington S.W., Albany, OR 97321; 541-928-3349.
Roberta “Berta” Munoz, 74, passed away July 22, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center surrounded by her loved ones. Berta was born May 13, 1939.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events