Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Kristen Hannifan and Trent Holcomb, both of Nampa, Idaho, were married May 4, 2013, in the Gorge Room at the Best Western Hood River Inn. The Rev. Gary Young officiated.
The honor attendant was Heather Geraci, sister of the bride. Best man was Anthony Holcomb, brother of the groom. Vanessa Geraci, niece of the bride, was flower girl.
The bride is the daughter of Kathy and Mike Hannifan, of Hood River. She is a 2000 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and graduated from Idaho State University in 2012. She is currently employed as a speech language pathologist at STARS Pediatrics and Jump Start.
The groom is the son of Lori and Kent Holcomb, of Nyssa, Idaho. He is a 2004 graduate of Nyssa High School and graduated in 2008 from Eastern Oregon University. He is currently employed as chief chemist for the Amalgamated Sugar Company.
The newlyweds will continue to live in Nampa, Idaho.
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
- Fire season is here: enjoy yourself, safely and legally
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge