Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Kristen Hannifan and Trent Holcomb, both of Nampa, Idaho, were married May 4, 2013, in the Gorge Room at the Best Western Hood River Inn. The Rev. Gary Young officiated.
The honor attendant was Heather Geraci, sister of the bride. Best man was Anthony Holcomb, brother of the groom. Vanessa Geraci, niece of the bride, was flower girl.
The bride is the daughter of Kathy and Mike Hannifan, of Hood River. She is a 2000 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and graduated from Idaho State University in 2012. She is currently employed as a speech language pathologist at STARS Pediatrics and Jump Start.
The groom is the son of Lori and Kent Holcomb, of Nyssa, Idaho. He is a 2004 graduate of Nyssa High School and graduated in 2008 from Eastern Oregon University. He is currently employed as chief chemist for the Amalgamated Sugar Company.
The newlyweds will continue to live in Nampa, Idaho.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge