Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Kristen Hannifan and Trent Holcomb, both of Nampa, Idaho, were married May 4, 2013, in the Gorge Room at the Best Western Hood River Inn. The Rev. Gary Young officiated.
The honor attendant was Heather Geraci, sister of the bride. Best man was Anthony Holcomb, brother of the groom. Vanessa Geraci, niece of the bride, was flower girl.
The bride is the daughter of Kathy and Mike Hannifan, of Hood River. She is a 2000 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and graduated from Idaho State University in 2012. She is currently employed as a speech language pathologist at STARS Pediatrics and Jump Start.
The groom is the son of Lori and Kent Holcomb, of Nyssa, Idaho. He is a 2004 graduate of Nyssa High School and graduated in 2008 from Eastern Oregon University. He is currently employed as chief chemist for the Amalgamated Sugar Company.
The newlyweds will continue to live in Nampa, Idaho.
More like this story
- Service Annoucement for July 30: Del Gierke
- Death Notice for July 30: James Perry
- Schools seek applicants for budget panel
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge