Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Beth Elaine Repp, 49, passed away in Oregon City, Ore., on Monday, June 17, 2013, from complications of liver failure. Beth was born in New Brunswick, N.J., on Sept. 4, 1963, the fourth child of Edgar and Leonora (Thornsby) Repp.
Private graveside services will be held at Pine Grove Butte Cemetery with arrangements under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Slowdowns on I-84 Thursday due to blasting
- Distillers’ welcome
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 14 edition
- Wyden joins colleagues urging gun violence research renewal
- Sheriff Log, Sept. 22 to Oct. 8
- Police Log, Oct. 2 to 8
- HRV boys soccer continues to battle despite ‘ugly’ play
- Kegler's Corner: Riggleman and Goss Light ‘Em Up
- Sports briefs for Oct. 14
- Strength After Breast Cancer class Oct. 25
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge