Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Beth Elaine Repp, 49, passed away in Oregon City, Ore., on Monday, June 17, 2013, from complications of liver failure. Beth was born in New Brunswick, N.J., on Sept. 4, 1963, the fourth child of Edgar and Leonora (Thornsby) Repp.
Private graveside services will be held at Pine Grove Butte Cemetery with arrangements under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events