Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Alan ‘Al’ Cady
Albert ‘Al’ Cady
Joint liturgy and memorial services will be held June 15 at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Great Falls, Mont., for Alan (Al) Dominic Cady and his father, Albert (Al) Joseph Cady.
Alan died Feb. 13, 2013, in Portland, Ore. He was born Dec. 4, 1961, in Panama City, Fla., to Albert J. and Marilyn (Boecker) Cady. He worked as director of cardio/pulmonary and sleep study labs at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital.
His father, Al, died May 21, 2013, in Great Falls, Mont. He was born Feb. 15, 1937, in Lyndonville, Vt.
In lieu of flowers, remembrances for Alan may be made to the Alan Cady Memorial Fund in care of First Liberty Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 5002, Great Falls, MT 59405 (phone 406-761-8300).
Arrangements are under the direction of Schnider Funeral Home, 1510 13th St. S., Great Falls, MT 59405; 406-727-1368.
- Slowdowns on I-84 Thursday due to blasting
- Distillers’ welcome
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 14 edition
- Wyden joins colleagues urging gun violence research renewal
- Sheriff Log, Sept. 22 to Oct. 8
- Police Log, Oct. 2 to 8
- HRV boys soccer continues to battle despite ‘ugly’ play
- Kegler's Corner: Riggleman and Goss Light ‘Em Up
- Sports briefs for Oct. 14
- Strength After Breast Cancer class Oct. 25
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge