Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Alan ‘Al’ Cady
Albert ‘Al’ Cady
Joint liturgy and memorial services will be held June 15 at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Great Falls, Mont., for Alan (Al) Dominic Cady and his father, Albert (Al) Joseph Cady.
Alan died Feb. 13, 2013, in Portland, Ore. He was born Dec. 4, 1961, in Panama City, Fla., to Albert J. and Marilyn (Boecker) Cady. He worked as director of cardio/pulmonary and sleep study labs at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital.
His father, Al, died May 21, 2013, in Great Falls, Mont. He was born Feb. 15, 1937, in Lyndonville, Vt.
In lieu of flowers, remembrances for Alan may be made to the Alan Cady Memorial Fund in care of First Liberty Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 5002, Great Falls, MT 59405 (phone 406-761-8300).
Arrangements are under the direction of Schnider Funeral Home, 1510 13th St. S., Great Falls, MT 59405; 406-727-1368.
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge