Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Alan ‘Al’ Cady
Albert ‘Al’ Cady
Joint liturgy and memorial services will be held June 15 at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Great Falls, Mont., for Alan (Al) Dominic Cady and his father, Albert (Al) Joseph Cady.
Alan died Feb. 13, 2013, in Portland, Ore. He was born Dec. 4, 1961, in Panama City, Fla., to Albert J. and Marilyn (Boecker) Cady. He worked as director of cardio/pulmonary and sleep study labs at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital.
His father, Al, died May 21, 2013, in Great Falls, Mont. He was born Feb. 15, 1937, in Lyndonville, Vt.
In lieu of flowers, remembrances for Alan may be made to the Alan Cady Memorial Fund in care of First Liberty Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 5002, Great Falls, MT 59405 (phone 406-761-8300).
Arrangements are under the direction of Schnider Funeral Home, 1510 13th St. S., Great Falls, MT 59405; 406-727-1368.
- Service Announcements for Aug. 19 edition: Gary Thelen and David DeGroot
- Death Notices for Aug. 19 edition: Judith Harmon, Everett Marvel, Edward Leiblein, Joseph Aragon, Rodney VanRiper, Mary Fields, Luis Rodriguez Ayala and Maurine Wattles
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge