Wednesday, June 12, 2013
The Mt. Adams Parks and Recreation District and Klickitat Healthy People Alliance are hosting the second-annual Kids in Motion, a festival for kids of all ages.
This free event will take place in White Salmon’s Rheingarten Park on June 15 from 11a.m.-2 p.m.
Fun and healthy activities include free swimming at the White Salmon pool, 3-on-3 soccer games, a bike safety rodeo (bring your bike and helmet), field day games, low ropes course and hula-hooping.
This event is in conjunction with the White Salmon Backyard Half Marathon. Music from One Hum and pizza from Beneventi’s will be on hand.
If you have questions or would like to volunteer or donate, contact Debi Budnik at DebiB@co.klickitat.wa.us or 509-493-6234.
Event partners include the Mount Adams Park and Recreation District, Klickitat Healthy People Alliance, White Salmon-Bingen Business Partners, KE Designs Cabinetry, Skyline Hospital, Mt. Adams Institute, Lady Elks, Safe Kids Coalition and the White Salmon Backyard Half Marathon.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge