Friday, June 14, 2013
The pool will host an open swim daily from 1-5 p.m. and Monday through Friday evenings from 7-9 p.m.
Beginning Monday, June 17, and going through Labor Day, the Aquatic Center will host special open swims every Monday and Wednesday from 1-5 p.m., where pool admission for all ages is just $1. In addition, there will be a special open swim every Friday evening from 7-9 p.m., where admission for everyone is $1.
Visit hoodriverparksandrec.org for a detailed listing of hours and activities.
The pool is located on May Street at 18th.
More like this story
- Heights house fire roars up Friday
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge