Friday, June 14, 2013
The pool will host an open swim daily from 1-5 p.m. and Monday through Friday evenings from 7-9 p.m.
Beginning Monday, June 17, and going through Labor Day, the Aquatic Center will host special open swims every Monday and Wednesday from 1-5 p.m., where pool admission for all ages is just $1. In addition, there will be a special open swim every Friday evening from 7-9 p.m., where admission for everyone is $1.
Visit hoodriverparksandrec.org for a detailed listing of hours and activities.
The pool is located on May Street at 18th.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
- Oregon Parks takes input on adding tribal governments to veterans grant programs
- Sheriff Log, Nov. 5 to 18
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge