Tuesday, June 18, 2013
As a benefit for Hood River Adopt A Dog, local veterinarian and herding dog trainer Dr. Cynthia Mills will demonstrate the herding skills of her award winning dogs, Folly, Mango, and Krayken on June 22, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The event will take place at York Hill Farm at 5170 York Hill Drive in Hood River. Mills will be working her dogs in series so come for one, or stay for all.
A $5 donation is suggested, which will benefit Hood River Adopt A Dog, the volunteer group that provides care and adoption services for dogs at the Hukari Animal Shelter in Odell.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge