Tuesday, June 18, 2013
As a benefit for Hood River Adopt A Dog, local veterinarian and herding dog trainer Dr. Cynthia Mills will demonstrate the herding skills of her award winning dogs, Folly, Mango, and Krayken on June 22, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The event will take place at York Hill Farm at 5170 York Hill Drive in Hood River. Mills will be working her dogs in series so come for one, or stay for all.
A $5 donation is suggested, which will benefit Hood River Adopt A Dog, the volunteer group that provides care and adoption services for dogs at the Hukari Animal Shelter in Odell.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge