Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Providence Hospice of the Gorge has support groups for grieving adults and children and teens, as described below:
Providence Grief Support Group for adults meets 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Providence Hospice of the Gorge-Hood River. For more information call 541-387-6449 or visit www.providence.org/hospice.
Providence Grief Support for Children and Teens meets 6-7 p.m. on Thursdays, twice a month, at the Riverside Church on Fourth and State streets. Pizza is provided. For more information call 541-387-6449 or visit providence.org/hospice.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge