Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Providence Hospice of the Gorge has support groups for grieving adults and children and teens, as described below:
Providence Grief Support Group for adults meets 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Providence Hospice of the Gorge-Hood River. For more information call 541-387-6449 or visit www.providence.org/hospice.
Providence Grief Support for Children and Teens meets 6-7 p.m. on Thursdays, twice a month, at the Riverside Church on Fourth and State streets. Pizza is provided. For more information call 541-387-6449 or visit providence.org/hospice.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events