Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Providence Hospice of the Gorge has support groups for grieving adults and children and teens, as described below:
Providence Grief Support Group for adults meets 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Providence Hospice of the Gorge-Hood River. For more information call 541-387-6449 or visit www.providence.org/hospice.
Providence Grief Support for Children and Teens meets 6-7 p.m. on Thursdays, twice a month, at the Riverside Church on Fourth and State streets. Pizza is provided. For more information call 541-387-6449 or visit providence.org/hospice.
More like this story
- Facing the Big One: Public learns about Cascadia quake at open house
- ‘Kindergarten Roundup’ May 1-5 for Hood River County School District
- Students ‘Make a Difference’
- Pick of the Week: Lions Follies benefit Oregon Sight and Hearing Foundation
- Farming film screening and discussion happen April 27
- Rotary Peace Pole
- YESTERYEARS: ‘Lure of Hood River Valley’ booklet available in 1927
- Letters to the Editor for April 26
- See Follies: Four strong reasons to attend a classic community event
- Entertainment Update for April 26
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge