Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Providence Hospice of the Gorge has support groups for grieving adults and children and teens, as described below:
Providence Grief Support Group for adults meets 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Providence Hospice of the Gorge-Hood River. For more information call 541-387-6449 or visit www.providence.org/hospice.
Providence Grief Support for Children and Teens meets 6-7 p.m. on Thursdays, twice a month, at the Riverside Church on Fourth and State streets. Pizza is provided. For more information call 541-387-6449 or visit providence.org/hospice.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge