Friday, June 21, 2013
Cooper Spur Mountain Resort inaugurates its new Crooked Tree Tavern next Tuesday.
In addition to food and beer, there will be live music and lawn games, and it all happens from 5-9 p.m.
Crooked Tree is located in the remodeled lobby area of the inn, located on Cooper Spur Road south of Parkdale.
On the menu for the event are hamburgers, chicken sausages, corn on the cob and more, with the meats from Mt. Shadow Natural Meats. Accompanying the barbecue will be beer sampling by Solera Brewery, Logsdon Farmhouse Ales, Double Mountain Brewery, Everybody’s Brewing and Pfriem Family Brewers.
Viasol will provide live music and they plan to carry you into their spectacular world of sounds with their original funk jazz. Lodging discounts are available. There will also be some giveaways, restaurant coupons and raffles for a free night stay at Cooper Spur Mountain Resort.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge