Friday, June 21, 2013
Cooper Spur Mountain Resort inaugurates its new Crooked Tree Tavern next Tuesday.
In addition to food and beer, there will be live music and lawn games, and it all happens from 5-9 p.m.
Crooked Tree is located in the remodeled lobby area of the inn, located on Cooper Spur Road south of Parkdale.
On the menu for the event are hamburgers, chicken sausages, corn on the cob and more, with the meats from Mt. Shadow Natural Meats. Accompanying the barbecue will be beer sampling by Solera Brewery, Logsdon Farmhouse Ales, Double Mountain Brewery, Everybody’s Brewing and Pfriem Family Brewers.
Viasol will provide live music and they plan to carry you into their spectacular world of sounds with their original funk jazz. Lodging discounts are available. There will also be some giveaways, restaurant coupons and raffles for a free night stay at Cooper Spur Mountain Resort.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge