Friday, June 21, 2013
Hood River Hood River Bridge Users please be advised:
The Hood River Bridge will be lifting the center span for sailing vessels The Lady Washington and The Hawaiian Chieftain on Friday, June 21, from approx. 2:00-3:00 p.m.
A routine inspection of the Bridge will also begin on June 21. Climbers wil be visible on the bridge between the hours of 6:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Traffic will be interrupted for short periods as they begin and end for the day.
On Wednesday, June 26, a one-lane closure will occur after the morning commute for about two hours. The crews will be inspecting the bridge deck.
Climbers are aware of the Osprey nesting on the lift span.
If you have any questions please contact the Hood River Port Office at (541) 386-1645
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge