Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Columbia Center for the Arts is inviting writers to participate in its annual Plein Air Writing Exhibition. Participants join visual artists in five sites around the Columbia River Gorge for creative inspiration.
The “write-out” will take place from Aug. 30-Sept. 3.
Participating writers’ work will be displayed during the month of September at Columbia Center for the Arts. Work will also be collected in an online anthology and writers will have the opportunity to share their work at a public reading on Sunday, Sept. 8, at the arts center.
Registration forms are available at Columbia Center for the Arts or online at www.columbiaarts.org. For additional questions, email Writing Exhibition Coordinator Julie Jindal at firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration fee is $20; registration deadline is Aug. 2.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge