Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Columbia Center for the Arts is inviting writers to participate in its annual Plein Air Writing Exhibition. Participants join visual artists in five sites around the Columbia River Gorge for creative inspiration.
The “write-out” will take place from Aug. 30-Sept. 3.
Participating writers’ work will be displayed during the month of September at Columbia Center for the Arts. Work will also be collected in an online anthology and writers will have the opportunity to share their work at a public reading on Sunday, Sept. 8, at the arts center.
Registration forms are available at Columbia Center for the Arts or online at www.columbiaarts.org. For additional questions, email Writing Exhibition Coordinator Julie Jindal at firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration fee is $20; registration deadline is Aug. 2.
More like this story
- Hey, Dustin, The Wearhouse has your jacket
- Death notices for July 2: Floyd Carter and Michael Hill
- Service Announcement for July 1: Ellis Tanner
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge