Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Columbia Center for the Arts is inviting writers to participate in its annual Plein Air Writing Exhibition. Participants join visual artists in five sites around the Columbia River Gorge for creative inspiration.
The “write-out” will take place from Aug. 30-Sept. 3.
Participating writers’ work will be displayed during the month of September at Columbia Center for the Arts. Work will also be collected in an online anthology and writers will have the opportunity to share their work at a public reading on Sunday, Sept. 8, at the arts center.
Registration forms are available at Columbia Center for the Arts or online at www.columbiaarts.org. For additional questions, email Writing Exhibition Coordinator Julie Jindal at email@example.com. The registration fee is $20; registration deadline is Aug. 2.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge