Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Columbia Center for the Arts is inviting writers to participate in its annual Plein Air Writing Exhibition. Participants join visual artists in five sites around the Columbia River Gorge for creative inspiration.
The “write-out” will take place from Aug. 30-Sept. 3.
Participating writers’ work will be displayed during the month of September at Columbia Center for the Arts. Work will also be collected in an online anthology and writers will have the opportunity to share their work at a public reading on Sunday, Sept. 8, at the arts center.
Registration forms are available at Columbia Center for the Arts or online at www.columbiaarts.org. For additional questions, email Writing Exhibition Coordinator Julie Jindal at email@example.com. The registration fee is $20; registration deadline is Aug. 2.
More like this story
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge