Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Columbia Center for the Arts is inviting writers to participate in its annual Plein Air Writing Exhibition. Participants join visual artists in five sites around the Columbia River Gorge for creative inspiration.
The “write-out” will take place from Aug. 30-Sept. 3.
Participating writers’ work will be displayed during the month of September at Columbia Center for the Arts. Work will also be collected in an online anthology and writers will have the opportunity to share their work at a public reading on Sunday, Sept. 8, at the arts center.
Registration forms are available at Columbia Center for the Arts or online at www.columbiaarts.org. For additional questions, email Writing Exhibition Coordinator Julie Jindal at email@example.com. The registration fee is $20; registration deadline is Aug. 2.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge