Tuesday, June 25, 2013
What contrast and irony! Nelson Mandela dying in peace at home on his way to heaven while Edward Snowden is fleeing in terror from home to Cuba or Venezuela or — who cares?
Gorge Owned is currently seeking homeowners in Hood River and Mosier to participate in the 12th annual Gorge Green Home Tour, set for Saturday, Oct. 5. If you own a home with “green” attributes and are interested in participating, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gorge Owned (GO!) is a member-supported organization with a mission to strengthen connections between the people, natural environment and economy of the Columbia Gorge.
GO! currently has more than 130 individual and business members.
Membership and communications director, Gorge Owned (GO!)
More like this story
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
- Cougar Creek fire creeps north
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge