Tuesday, June 25, 2013
What contrast and irony! Nelson Mandela dying in peace at home on his way to heaven while Edward Snowden is fleeing in terror from home to Cuba or Venezuela or — who cares?
Gorge Owned is currently seeking homeowners in Hood River and Mosier to participate in the 12th annual Gorge Green Home Tour, set for Saturday, Oct. 5. If you own a home with “green” attributes and are interested in participating, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gorge Owned (GO!) is a member-supported organization with a mission to strengthen connections between the people, natural environment and economy of the Columbia Gorge.
GO! currently has more than 130 individual and business members.
Membership and communications director, Gorge Owned (GO!)
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge