Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Edward “Eddie” Riddell Lage, 76, passed away Sunday, June 23, 2013, at Providence Brookside Manor in Hood River, Ore. Eddie was born July 28, 1936, in Hood River to Edward Riddell Sr. and Mary Athalie (Miller) Lage.
A service to celebrate Eddie’s life and mourn his passing is planned for 1 p.m. Friday, June 28, at Hood River Valley Christian Church, 975 Indian Creek Road, Hood River. Interment will be at the Pine Grove Butte Cemetery.
Memorials are encouraged in Eddie’s name to one of the following charities: Boy Scout Troop #282 or #378, Pine Grove Fire Department or Dogs for the Deaf, and sent in care of Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Anna Mae 'Betty' Waterman
Anna Mae “Betty” Waterman, 97, passed away Saturday, June 22, 2013, at the Hood River Care Center. She was born Dec. 5, 1915.
Services are planned for 2 p.m. Saturday, June 29, at Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge