Friday, June 28, 2013
Clyde Lee Williams, 79, passed away June 26, 2013, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital surrounded by his loved ones. Clyde was born July 27, 1933.
A Celebration of Clyde’s life will be held Saturday, July 6, at 11 a.m. at Anderson’s Tribute Center, (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, Or 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Elks’ Oktoberfest returns Sept. 23
- Roots and Branches: There is no masking care
- YESTERYEARS: Odell Sanitation District opens bids for new plant in 1967
- Wy’east class of ’67 celebrates 50-year reunion
- Foster Parenting: Simple answers to a challenging task
- Success is one caring adult away
- Pet of the Week: Bojangles looking for an active family
- Letters to the Editor for Sept. 20 edition
- ‘Overwhelming enthusiasm’: Community comes together for firefighters
- Parkhurst Place plans ‘thank you’ this week for fire first responders
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge