Friday, June 28, 2013
Join Wet Planet Whitewater Center, Kayak Shed and Columbia Center for the Arts for two nights of dynamic water adventure films with the REEL Paddling Film Festival World Tour on June 28-29 at 8 p.m.
The paddling films include all types of paddling: sea and whitewater kayaking, canoeing, stand-up paddling and even surfing — they touch on topics including our changing water resources and environmental impacts on our water recreation areas. A variety of different short films will be shown each evening. Tickets are $10 each night and are available online and at Columbia Arts. Proceeds will go towards the July 10 White Salmon RiverFest.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge