Friday, June 28, 2013
Join Wet Planet Whitewater Center, Kayak Shed and Columbia Center for the Arts for two nights of dynamic water adventure films with the REEL Paddling Film Festival World Tour on June 28-29 at 8 p.m.
The paddling films include all types of paddling: sea and whitewater kayaking, canoeing, stand-up paddling and even surfing — they touch on topics including our changing water resources and environmental impacts on our water recreation areas. A variety of different short films will be shown each evening. Tickets are $10 each night and are available online and at Columbia Arts. Proceeds will go towards the July 10 White Salmon RiverFest.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge