Friday, June 28, 2013
Join Wet Planet Whitewater Center, Kayak Shed and Columbia Center for the Arts for two nights of dynamic water adventure films with the REEL Paddling Film Festival World Tour on June 28-29 at 8 p.m.
The paddling films include all types of paddling: sea and whitewater kayaking, canoeing, stand-up paddling and even surfing — they touch on topics including our changing water resources and environmental impacts on our water recreation areas. A variety of different short films will be shown each evening. Tickets are $10 each night and are available online and at Columbia Arts. Proceeds will go towards the July 10 White Salmon RiverFest.
More like this story
- Summer fun: a look ahead
- Eagle Creek fire flares up
- The Fair has fun for all
- Church News for July 22
- Letters to the Editor for July 22
- 6 to Watch: Engage the city street safety survey
- Groups host July 26 forum on Westside Plan
- Hood River News earns ONPA awards
- Museum Tea was a family affair
- Sports briefs for July 22
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge