Friday, March 1, 2013
On Saturday, March 9, from 7-10 p.m., it’s the Second Saturday Country Dance at the Rockford Grange in Hood River.
The caller will be Ned Leager from Portland. The band will be the Mill Creek String Band also from the Mid-Columbia area.
Dance lessons will begin at 7 p.m. All ages welcome. No partner required. Family friendly. All dances walked through first time.
Enjoy an evening of Country Squares, Contras, Circle dances and a few Waltzes. The dance will be at the Rockford Grange, on Barrett Road, Hood River. $6 for members, $7 for non-members, $1 for youth and students.
Please bring snack treats for break time. Call Keith Harding at 541-352-7550 or Tom Hons at 541-386-5771 for further information.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge