Friday, March 1, 2013
On Saturday, March 9, from 7-10 p.m., it’s the Second Saturday Country Dance at the Rockford Grange in Hood River.
The caller will be Ned Leager from Portland. The band will be the Mill Creek String Band also from the Mid-Columbia area.
Dance lessons will begin at 7 p.m. All ages welcome. No partner required. Family friendly. All dances walked through first time.
Enjoy an evening of Country Squares, Contras, Circle dances and a few Waltzes. The dance will be at the Rockford Grange, on Barrett Road, Hood River. $6 for members, $7 for non-members, $1 for youth and students.
Please bring snack treats for break time. Call Keith Harding at 541-352-7550 or Tom Hons at 541-386-5771 for further information.
More like this story
- Service Announcement for Oct. 26: Vernon Picking
- Death Notices for Oct. 26: Mary Stinson, Wilma Bolton, Kathleen Coffey, Thomas Pierce and Evelyn Helseth
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge