Friday, March 1, 2013
“Three-and-a-Half Wishes” is a new musical written by Mark Steighner and presented by students and staff at Hood River Middle School. With three performances canceled last week due to cast illness, one final “encore” performance has been added for this coming Tuesday.
The fun show is a humorous illustration of the old adage “Be careful what you wish for.”
Beatrice Cotton is a typical teenager who finds her hum-drum life a little dull — but when she stumbles upon a bit of magic and a high-energy, trouble-making genie appears, Bea wishes things would go back to normal.
Tickets will be available at the door; $5 for adults and $3 for children and students. Performance will be at the Hood River Middle School auditorium, 7 p.m.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge