Friday, March 1, 2013
“Three-and-a-Half Wishes” is a new musical written by Mark Steighner and presented by students and staff at Hood River Middle School. With three performances canceled last week due to cast illness, one final “encore” performance has been added for this coming Tuesday.
The fun show is a humorous illustration of the old adage “Be careful what you wish for.”
Beatrice Cotton is a typical teenager who finds her hum-drum life a little dull — but when she stumbles upon a bit of magic and a high-energy, trouble-making genie appears, Bea wishes things would go back to normal.
Tickets will be available at the door; $5 for adults and $3 for children and students. Performance will be at the Hood River Middle School auditorium, 7 p.m.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge