Friday, March 1, 2013
“Three-and-a-Half Wishes” is a new musical written by Mark Steighner and presented by students and staff at Hood River Middle School. With three performances canceled last week due to cast illness, one final “encore” performance has been added for this coming Tuesday.
The fun show is a humorous illustration of the old adage “Be careful what you wish for.”
Beatrice Cotton is a typical teenager who finds her hum-drum life a little dull — but when she stumbles upon a bit of magic and a high-energy, trouble-making genie appears, Bea wishes things would go back to normal.
Tickets will be available at the door; $5 for adults and $3 for children and students. Performance will be at the Hood River Middle School auditorium, 7 p.m.
More like this story
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill