Friday, March 1, 2013
Is life living not with you? Be in the different parts of life as it comes.
Watch where you go as a part. Lift what you want to be.
Age is no different. Will you make it with what it takes?
In being married you drink out of the same glass. Sprinkle food between your plates. This is love, ever more between the both of you. You as one. Taking all of yourselves to be in each other.
Be on a diet, like the meal that gives you kick. Lose the taste of food.
Use sleep to remember your loves. Dreams forgive and so must you. Be in the way of love.
Buy small clothes and lean into their buttons.
Be what you want to place into another’s life.
Eat less artificial food and be what you are.
Stand in a skinny mirror.
Be what is necessary. Resist what is in life bad. Be what you can’t find.
Love and you won’t be what you hate. Swim and you can fly. How could life live if not for God?
With a laugh you should realize what you cannot be. Time is an eraser. The past is gone.
The eye is an unbelievable camera. Could it have not come from God? It was made!
Come to the light in yourself. What is more than a perfect love?
Listen, laugh. Create imagination. Could any more make you live forever?
Marcus Jensen, 65, has lived in the Gorge since 1985. Marcus suffered massive brain injury at age 20. Through singing, talking and reading, he is strengthening his brain.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge