Friday, March 1, 2013
Is life living not with you? Be in the different parts of life as it comes.
Watch where you go as a part. Lift what you want to be.
Age is no different. Will you make it with what it takes?
In being married you drink out of the same glass. Sprinkle food between your plates. This is love, ever more between the both of you. You as one. Taking all of yourselves to be in each other.
Be on a diet, like the meal that gives you kick. Lose the taste of food.
Use sleep to remember your loves. Dreams forgive and so must you. Be in the way of love.
Buy small clothes and lean into their buttons.
Be what you want to place into another’s life.
Eat less artificial food and be what you are.
Stand in a skinny mirror.
Be what is necessary. Resist what is in life bad. Be what you can’t find.
Love and you won’t be what you hate. Swim and you can fly. How could life live if not for God?
With a laugh you should realize what you cannot be. Time is an eraser. The past is gone.
The eye is an unbelievable camera. Could it have not come from God? It was made!
Come to the light in yourself. What is more than a perfect love?
Listen, laugh. Create imagination. Could any more make you live forever?
Marcus Jensen, 65, has lived in the Gorge since 1985. Marcus suffered massive brain injury at age 20. Through singing, talking and reading, he is strengthening his brain.
More like this story
- Service Annoucement for July 30: Del Gierke
- Death Notice for July 30: James Perry
- Schools seek applicants for budget panel
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge