Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Ever wanted to curate an art show? Now is your chance!
Columbia Art Gallery is looking for artistic people with great organizational and people skills to help curate exhibitions in 2014.
If you have an idea, you are invited to present it on March 19 at 2 p.m. at the Columbia Art Gallery. 215 Cascade Ave., Hood River.
Curator positions are unpaid and require about 25 hours of time spread out over the course of six to 12 months. For more info contact Caroline Mead, gallery manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. or 541-387-8877, ext. 115.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge