Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Ever wanted to curate an art show? Now is your chance!
Columbia Art Gallery is looking for artistic people with great organizational and people skills to help curate exhibitions in 2014.
If you have an idea, you are invited to present it on March 19 at 2 p.m. at the Columbia Art Gallery. 215 Cascade Ave., Hood River.
Curator positions are unpaid and require about 25 hours of time spread out over the course of six to 12 months. For more info contact Caroline Mead, gallery manager, at email@example.com. or 541-387-8877, ext. 115.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge