Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Ever wanted to curate an art show? Now is your chance!
Columbia Art Gallery is looking for artistic people with great organizational and people skills to help curate exhibitions in 2014.
If you have an idea, you are invited to present it on March 19 at 2 p.m. at the Columbia Art Gallery. 215 Cascade Ave., Hood River.
Curator positions are unpaid and require about 25 hours of time spread out over the course of six to 12 months. For more info contact Caroline Mead, gallery manager, at email@example.com. or 541-387-8877, ext. 115.
More like this story
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge