Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Ever wanted to curate an art show? Now is your chance!
Columbia Art Gallery is looking for artistic people with great organizational and people skills to help curate exhibitions in 2014.
If you have an idea, you are invited to present it on March 19 at 2 p.m. at the Columbia Art Gallery. 215 Cascade Ave., Hood River.
Curator positions are unpaid and require about 25 hours of time spread out over the course of six to 12 months. For more info contact Caroline Mead, gallery manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. or 541-387-8877, ext. 115.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays