Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Ever wanted to curate an art show? Now is your chance!
Columbia Art Gallery is looking for artistic people with great organizational and people skills to help curate exhibitions in 2014.
If you have an idea, you are invited to present it on March 19 at 2 p.m. at the Columbia Art Gallery. 215 Cascade Ave., Hood River.
Curator positions are unpaid and require about 25 hours of time spread out over the course of six to 12 months. For more info contact Caroline Mead, gallery manager, at email@example.com. or 541-387-8877, ext. 115.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge