Tuesday, March 5, 2013
The City of Bingen is putting on a dinner and auction fundraiser called GorgeOut on March 23, to raise remaining funds to finish the community skatepark.
The City hopes to raise enough money to add to the existing structure, increasing the size of the popular skate space for youth and adults which will include adding a series of bowls for different ability levels.
GorgeOut tickets are on sale now ($15 each or $25 for two). Ticket price includes admission and dinner. David Griffith will lead the auction, and there will be live music by Rainier Billingsley, along with food, drinks, auction items and community spirit. Purchase tickets at Bingen City Hall or at the door, 210 N. Cedar, Bingen.
The event begins at 5:30 p.m. with a social hour and time to view and bid on silent auction items. The buffet dinner will be from 6-7 p.m., followed by a live auction.
Auction items include tickets and lodging for the Pendleton Round-Up, private guided fly fishing trip, spring cleaning with a team of professional organizers and cleaners, weekend getaway in Portland and Seattle Areas, NAPA tools, scenic and adventure flights, golf packages, body art gift certificate, wine tasting tours, whitewater rafting trip, fine artwork, wellness and health services and more.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge