Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Lunafest, the annual touring international film festival featuring award-winning short films by, for, and about women, arrives in the Gorge on March 13 and 14, courtesy of Soroptimist International of Hood River.
This season, the films are filled with stories of reflection, hope and humor.
Proceeds from the evenings will benefit Soroptimist’s mission to advance human rights and the status of women in our community.
A no-host wine bar will open at 6 p.m. in the lobby of Columbia Center for the Arts, Hood River, and the films will begin promptly at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 each and are available at Columbia Center for the Arts at Third & Cascade, and at Waucoma Bookstore on Oak Street in Hood River.
For information about the local event, contact Judith Poage at 541-990-2209 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Into the thick of 'thinning'
- Hood River School Board okays bond request
- What's going on for Valentine's and President's Day?
- Cascade Locks Port will rebuild historic engine building
- Gorge Foundation gains major donation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 13
- Arts center celebrates 10 years with free Kick-Off Party
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 13
- Editorial: Pool Queue
- City Council approves ‘symbolic’ step on gun control