Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Lunafest, the annual touring international film festival featuring award-winning short films by, for, and about women, arrives in the Gorge on March 13 and 14, courtesy of Soroptimist International of Hood River.
This season, the films are filled with stories of reflection, hope and humor.
Proceeds from the evenings will benefit Soroptimist’s mission to advance human rights and the status of women in our community.
A no-host wine bar will open at 6 p.m. in the lobby of Columbia Center for the Arts, Hood River, and the films will begin promptly at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 each and are available at Columbia Center for the Arts at Third & Cascade, and at Waucoma Bookstore on Oak Street in Hood River.
For information about the local event, contact Judith Poage at 541-990-2209 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge