Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Lunafest, the annual touring international film festival featuring award-winning short films by, for, and about women, arrives in the Gorge on March 13 and 14, courtesy of Soroptimist International of Hood River.
This season, the films are filled with stories of reflection, hope and humor.
Proceeds from the evenings will benefit Soroptimist’s mission to advance human rights and the status of women in our community.
A no-host wine bar will open at 6 p.m. in the lobby of Columbia Center for the Arts, Hood River, and the films will begin promptly at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 each and are available at Columbia Center for the Arts at Third & Cascade, and at Waucoma Bookstore on Oak Street in Hood River.
For information about the local event, contact Judith Poage at 541-990-2209 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Service announcements for Oct. 3
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge