Friday, March 8, 2013
Parents are invited to attend informational meetings March 14 about Mosier Community School and Middle School and the 2013 school year.
Parents of students entering kindergarten through fifth grade this fall may attend at 8:30 a.m. in the Mosier Community School library.
Parents of students entering sixth through eighth grade this fall are invited to attend at 6:30 p.m. in the Mosier Middle School building, located behind Mosier Community School.
For details contact the school at 541-478-3321.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
- Oregon Parks takes input on adding tribal governments to veterans grant programs
- Sheriff Log, Nov. 5 to 18
"Water Wizards" teach about water conservation
Water Wizards Lego Robotics team gives its water conservation presentation, in costume and with props and placards, in downtown Hood River Nov. 18. The outreach is an example of the community education component carried out by all Robotics teams, of which there are dozens of them in the Gorge. Learn more at The Department of Environmental Quality graywater permit website: Oregon.gov/deq/wq/programs. Enlarge