Friday, March 8, 2013
Hood River Valley High School skiers flew through the air Wednesday afternoon at Mt. Hood Meadows in the 2013 Oregon Interscholastic Ski Racing Association’s freestyle state championships. The rest of the HRVHS ski team competed Thursday and Friday in slalom and giant slalom events at SkiBowl. Results and additional coverage of the state competition will run in the March 13 News.
More like this story
- Cider Central: Cider Café opens, ’Gorge Society’ rebrands
- HR Library hosts Songwriters in the Round Sept. 16
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 5
- Labor Day: Drive with care, and take a moment to honor workers who can’t take a break
- Editor's Notebook: Will guards’ new disdain cancel refugees tickets’ aboard today’s European train?
- Police Log, Aug. 24 to 30
- Building Permits, City, August 2015
- HRV girls soccer looks to continue its winning ways
- Sports Briefs for Sept. 5
- Young team, playoff dreams for HRV volleyball
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge