Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Columbia Gorge Community College will host an evening session to present information about the Renewable Energy Technology Program on March 13 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at The Dalles Campus, Building 3, second floor, room 3.203.
Potential students may arrive at 5 p.m. to meet one-on-one with an academic advisor in Student Services. Please bring copies of previous transcripts. Learn about program information, campus labs and facilities, admissions processes and financial aid, job descriptions and employment outlooks. Meet faculty, advisors, graduates and current students.
The Renewable Energy Technology (RET) program is a nationally recognized program. The RET program prepares students to work in technical fields of renewable energy. The curriculum was designed in collaboration with industry partners. The RET program features state-of-the-art training facilities with LabVolt equipment and a Highly Automated Systems unit.
For more information, contact Kristen Kane at 541-506-6023.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge