Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Columbia Gorge Community College will host an evening session to present information about the Renewable Energy Technology Program on March 13 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at The Dalles Campus, Building 3, second floor, room 3.203.
Potential students may arrive at 5 p.m. to meet one-on-one with an academic advisor in Student Services. Please bring copies of previous transcripts. Learn about program information, campus labs and facilities, admissions processes and financial aid, job descriptions and employment outlooks. Meet faculty, advisors, graduates and current students.
The Renewable Energy Technology (RET) program is a nationally recognized program. The RET program prepares students to work in technical fields of renewable energy. The curriculum was designed in collaboration with industry partners. The RET program features state-of-the-art training facilities with LabVolt equipment and a Highly Automated Systems unit.
For more information, contact Kristen Kane at 541-506-6023.
More like this story
- Library Tree
- Yesteryears: Phase one of new skate park slated to begin in September 1996
- Around the Gorge: Genealogy and more scheduled for Gorge-area venues
- ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’ Friday
- Archers urged beware of fire dangers, note new regulations
- Idlewilde Cemetery ‘residents’ are not forgotten, thanks to Cemetery Tales
- Roots and Branches: Drums, song carry Minoru Yasui’s message forward
- Washington responders to get notice of oil train shipments
- Oregon Poet Laureate advising Celilo Park project
- Historic Highway trail piece opens Sept. 24
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge