Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Columbia Gorge Community College will host an evening session to present information about the Renewable Energy Technology Program on March 13 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at The Dalles Campus, Building 3, second floor, room 3.203.
Potential students may arrive at 5 p.m. to meet one-on-one with an academic advisor in Student Services. Please bring copies of previous transcripts. Learn about program information, campus labs and facilities, admissions processes and financial aid, job descriptions and employment outlooks. Meet faculty, advisors, graduates and current students.
The Renewable Energy Technology (RET) program is a nationally recognized program. The RET program prepares students to work in technical fields of renewable energy. The curriculum was designed in collaboration with industry partners. The RET program features state-of-the-art training facilities with LabVolt equipment and a Highly Automated Systems unit.
For more information, contact Kristen Kane at 541-506-6023.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
- Letters to the Editor for July 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge