Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Columbia Gorge Community College will host an evening session to present information about the Renewable Energy Technology Program on March 13 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at The Dalles Campus, Building 3, second floor, room 3.203.
Potential students may arrive at 5 p.m. to meet one-on-one with an academic advisor in Student Services. Please bring copies of previous transcripts. Learn about program information, campus labs and facilities, admissions processes and financial aid, job descriptions and employment outlooks. Meet faculty, advisors, graduates and current students.
The Renewable Energy Technology (RET) program is a nationally recognized program. The RET program prepares students to work in technical fields of renewable energy. The curriculum was designed in collaboration with industry partners. The RET program features state-of-the-art training facilities with LabVolt equipment and a Highly Automated Systems unit.
For more information, contact Kristen Kane at 541-506-6023.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge