Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Curves International’s annual food drive, “Feed the Need,” runs March 11-25.
Members are asked to donate bags of non-perishable food or cash to support the food bank.
Curves of Hood River will waive the joining fee for new members who bring in a bag of food or donate $30 to the food bank during the two-week period.
For details visit Curves at 1108 12th St., Ste. B, or call 541-386-6600.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge