Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Curves International’s annual food drive, “Feed the Need,” runs March 11-25.
Members are asked to donate bags of non-perishable food or cash to support the food bank.
Curves of Hood River will waive the joining fee for new members who bring in a bag of food or donate $30 to the food bank during the two-week period.
For details visit Curves at 1108 12th St., Ste. B, or call 541-386-6600.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge