Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Curves International’s annual food drive, “Feed the Need,” runs March 11-25.
Members are asked to donate bags of non-perishable food or cash to support the food bank.
Curves of Hood River will waive the joining fee for new members who bring in a bag of food or donate $30 to the food bank during the two-week period.
For details visit Curves at 1108 12th St., Ste. B, or call 541-386-6600.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge