Tuesday, March 12, 2013
An unscrupulous ruler — Claudius, played by HRVHS senior Murphy Jackson — takes over the throne and the wife of his slain brother, King Hamlet, in the high school drama department’s production this weekend of “Hamlet.”
Senior Duncan Krummel plays the title role, and sophomore Delaney Barbour plays Ophelia in Shakespeare’s tragedy, directed by Rachel Harry.
Final show times are Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m. Tickets are available at the door: adults $7 and students $5.
More like this story
- Marimba ‘Mid Winter Party’
- YESTERYEARS: School District No. 3 projects new high school on May Street in 1926
- Are You Ready? Survival 101
- Lyle School celebrates standout science student
- Jim Drake’s Entertainment Blog: Imagining a world with no winners and no losers
- The Ale List: Sense of Place lecture focuses on ‘hoppy history’
- Free tax help through April in HR and TD
- Sheriff Log, Jan. 24 to 31
- Police Log, Jan. 25 to 31
- Public Records: Building permits, city, January 2016