Tuesday, March 12, 2013
An unscrupulous ruler — Claudius, played by HRVHS senior Murphy Jackson — takes over the throne and the wife of his slain brother, King Hamlet, in the high school drama department’s production this weekend of “Hamlet.”
Senior Duncan Krummel plays the title role, and sophomore Delaney Barbour plays Ophelia in Shakespeare’s tragedy, directed by Rachel Harry.
Final show times are Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m. Tickets are available at the door: adults $7 and students $5.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge