Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Columbia Gorge Community College will offer a series of leadership seminars.
The monthly series start April 9 and will address improving communication, collaboration, confidence in supervisory abilities, and workplace productivity. Participants may choose the entire nine-month series or take individual seminars. Class dates start April 9.
All classes will be at the Hood River Indian Creek Campus, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Cost is $659 for the series or $89 per seminar. Pre-registration is required by calling 541-506-6011or visiting www.cgcc.cc.or.us.
More like this story
- Rain eases Eagle Creek Fire, evacuations lifted
- Death Notices for Sept. 19 edition: John Wishart, Linda Fowler, William Weis, James Clifton and Crisoforo Galvan-Herrera
- Service Announcement for Sept. 20 edition: Charles Hiatt
- Evacuations lifted for all Hood River Valley
- ‘Boot Scootin’ Boogie Ball’ Oct. 7
- Weed of the month: English ivy
- Introduction to geocaching meeting Sept. 30 in Parkdale
- Smithsonian’s ‘Museum Day Live!’ celebrated at local museums
- Remembrance ceremony Oct. 15
- Take precautions as air quality decreases
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge