Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Join Little Feet Cooperative Preschool for its open house March 19-20 from 9-11 a.m.
Little Feet will begin its open enrollment period March 19.
Classes and details for the 2013-2014 school year:
n Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to noon with teacher: Courtney Millikin; 3-4-year-olds (must be 3 by Nov. 15); 15 children (1:5 adult to child ratio). Cost: $115/month
n Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to noon with teacher Karen Gass; 4-5-year-olds (must be 4 by Nov. 15); 15 children (1:5 adult to child ratio). Cost: $165/month.
Interested community members who are unable to attend the open house may contact Little Feet Cooperative preschool to arrange a tour and learn more about registration and the cooperative preschool experience.
Little Feet Cooperative Preschool is a nonprofit formed in 1993 and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin. A cooperative preschool is a place where both parents and children learn new skills together and become part of a community of families.
For details contact Sharon Frazey or Jenn Peterson at 541-386-1744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge