Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Join Little Feet Cooperative Preschool for its open house March 19-20 from 9-11 a.m.
Little Feet will begin its open enrollment period March 19.
Classes and details for the 2013-2014 school year:
n Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to noon with teacher: Courtney Millikin; 3-4-year-olds (must be 3 by Nov. 15); 15 children (1:5 adult to child ratio). Cost: $115/month
n Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to noon with teacher Karen Gass; 4-5-year-olds (must be 4 by Nov. 15); 15 children (1:5 adult to child ratio). Cost: $165/month.
Interested community members who are unable to attend the open house may contact Little Feet Cooperative preschool to arrange a tour and learn more about registration and the cooperative preschool experience.
Little Feet Cooperative Preschool is a nonprofit formed in 1993 and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin. A cooperative preschool is a place where both parents and children learn new skills together and become part of a community of families.
For details contact Sharon Frazey or Jenn Peterson at 541-386-1744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
- Shoreline trail widened under HR Bridge
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge