Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Join Little Feet Cooperative Preschool for its open house March 19-20 from 9-11 a.m.
Little Feet will begin its open enrollment period March 19.
Classes and details for the 2013-2014 school year:
n Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to noon with teacher: Courtney Millikin; 3-4-year-olds (must be 3 by Nov. 15); 15 children (1:5 adult to child ratio). Cost: $115/month
n Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to noon with teacher Karen Gass; 4-5-year-olds (must be 4 by Nov. 15); 15 children (1:5 adult to child ratio). Cost: $165/month.
Interested community members who are unable to attend the open house may contact Little Feet Cooperative preschool to arrange a tour and learn more about registration and the cooperative preschool experience.
Little Feet Cooperative Preschool is a nonprofit formed in 1993 and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin. A cooperative preschool is a place where both parents and children learn new skills together and become part of a community of families.
For details contact Sharon Frazey or Jenn Peterson at 541-386-1744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge