Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Join Little Feet Cooperative Preschool for its open house March 19-20 from 9-11 a.m.
Little Feet will begin its open enrollment period March 19.
Classes and details for the 2013-2014 school year:
n Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to noon with teacher: Courtney Millikin; 3-4-year-olds (must be 3 by Nov. 15); 15 children (1:5 adult to child ratio). Cost: $115/month
n Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to noon with teacher Karen Gass; 4-5-year-olds (must be 4 by Nov. 15); 15 children (1:5 adult to child ratio). Cost: $165/month.
Interested community members who are unable to attend the open house may contact Little Feet Cooperative preschool to arrange a tour and learn more about registration and the cooperative preschool experience.
Little Feet Cooperative Preschool is a nonprofit formed in 1993 and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin. A cooperative preschool is a place where both parents and children learn new skills together and become part of a community of families.
For details contact Sharon Frazey or Jenn Peterson at 541-386-1744 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Library Tree
- Yesteryears: Phase one of new skate park slated to begin in September 1996
- Around the Gorge: Genealogy and more scheduled for Gorge-area venues
- ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’ Friday
- Archers urged beware of fire dangers, note new regulations
- Idlewilde Cemetery ‘residents’ are not forgotten, thanks to Cemetery Tales
- Roots and Branches: Drums, song carry Minoru Yasui’s message forward
- Washington responders to get notice of oil train shipments
- Oregon Poet Laureate advising Celilo Park project
- Historic Highway trail piece opens Sept. 24
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge