Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Join Little Feet Cooperative Preschool for its open house March 19-20 from 9-11 a.m.
Little Feet will begin its open enrollment period March 19.
Classes and details for the 2013-2014 school year:
n Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to noon with teacher: Courtney Millikin; 3-4-year-olds (must be 3 by Nov. 15); 15 children (1:5 adult to child ratio). Cost: $115/month
n Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to noon with teacher Karen Gass; 4-5-year-olds (must be 4 by Nov. 15); 15 children (1:5 adult to child ratio). Cost: $165/month.
Interested community members who are unable to attend the open house may contact Little Feet Cooperative preschool to arrange a tour and learn more about registration and the cooperative preschool experience.
Little Feet Cooperative Preschool is a nonprofit formed in 1993 and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin. A cooperative preschool is a place where both parents and children learn new skills together and become part of a community of families.
For details contact Sharon Frazey or Jenn Peterson at 541-386-1744 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Service Announcements for Aug. 19 edition: Gary Thelen and David DeGroot
- Death Notices for Aug. 19 edition: Judith Harmon, Everett Marvel, Edward Leiblein, Joseph Aragon, Rodney VanRiper, Mary Fields, Luis Rodriguez Ayala and Maurine Wattles
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge