Tuesday, March 12, 2013
The Wy’east High School Class of 1963 is planning its 50-year reunion for the weekend of July 20 and 21.
The event will open with a banquet Saturday evening at the Best Western Hood River Inn and will end with a Sunday potluck picnic at Toll Bridge Park.
The Parkdale-Wy’east Reunion will join the class at the park on Sunday and anyone graduating from Wy’east between 1952 and 1970 is invited, including teachers who taught during that period.
Cost for the weekend or dinner only is $79 for couples, $39 singles; for picnic only, by donation; for booklet and digital picture only, $4. (All costs include digital color class picture e-mailed to you and a booklet.) A few partial or full scholarships are available.
RSVP by June 1 to Ellen (Beers) Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make checks out to “Class of 1963 Wy’east” and send to Anthony at 811 Pine St., Hood River, OR 97031.
More like this story
- Heights house fire roars up Friday
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge