Tuesday, March 12, 2013
The Wy’east High School Class of 1963 is planning its 50-year reunion for the weekend of July 20 and 21.
The event will open with a banquet Saturday evening at the Best Western Hood River Inn and will end with a Sunday potluck picnic at Toll Bridge Park.
The Parkdale-Wy’east Reunion will join the class at the park on Sunday and anyone graduating from Wy’east between 1952 and 1970 is invited, including teachers who taught during that period.
Cost for the weekend or dinner only is $79 for couples, $39 singles; for picnic only, by donation; for booklet and digital picture only, $4. (All costs include digital color class picture e-mailed to you and a booklet.) A few partial or full scholarships are available.
RSVP by June 1 to Ellen (Beers) Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make checks out to “Class of 1963 Wy’east” and send to Anthony at 811 Pine St., Hood River, OR 97031.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge