Friday, March 15, 2013
Robert “Bob” McGee, former Hood River Chief of Police, passed away March 9, 2013, in Troutdale, Ore. Bob retired from the City of Hood River as chief of police in 1986 after 26 years in law enforcement.
Services are planned for 2 p.m. Saturday, April 6, at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
His life story will run in the next edition.
Please visit http://bit.ly/ZsMrZ3 to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Into the thick of 'thinning'
- Hood River School Board okays bond request
- What's going on for Valentine's and President's Day?
- Cascade Locks Port will rebuild historic engine building
- Gorge Foundation gains major donation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 13
- Arts center celebrates 10 years with free Kick-Off Party
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 13
- Editorial: Pool Queue
- City Council approves ‘symbolic’ step on gun control