Friday, March 15, 2013
Robert “Bob” McGee, former Hood River Chief of Police, passed away March 9, 2013, in Troutdale, Ore. Bob retired from the City of Hood River as chief of police in 1986 after 26 years in law enforcement.
Services are planned for 2 p.m. Saturday, April 6, at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
His life story will run in the next edition.
Please visit http://bit.ly/ZsMrZ3 to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge