Friday, March 15, 2013
Robert “Bob” McGee, former Hood River Chief of Police, passed away March 9, 2013, in Troutdale, Ore. Bob retired from the City of Hood River as chief of police in 1986 after 26 years in law enforcement.
Services are planned for 2 p.m. Saturday, April 6, at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
His life story will run in the next edition.
Please visit http://bit.ly/ZsMrZ3 to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge