Friday, March 15, 2013
Robert “Bob” McGee, former Hood River Chief of Police, passed away March 9, 2013, in Troutdale, Ore. Bob retired from the City of Hood River as chief of police in 1986 after 26 years in law enforcement.
Services are planned for 2 p.m. Saturday, April 6, at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
His life story will run in the next edition.
Please visit http://bit.ly/ZsMrZ3 to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge