Friday, March 15, 2013
Robert “Bob” McGee, former Hood River Chief of Police, passed away March 9, 2013, in Troutdale, Ore. Bob retired from the City of Hood River as chief of police in 1986 after 26 years in law enforcement.
Services are planned for 2 p.m. Saturday, April 6, at Anderson’s Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
His life story will run in the next edition.
Please visit http://bit.ly/ZsMrZ3 to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Service announcement for Nov. 25
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
- Ornament sale benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge