Friday, March 15, 2013
Are you detail oriented? Enjoy diving into a good mystery?
Wish you could be a Hood River County history trivia champ?
Become a research volunteer at The History Museum of Hood River County. There will be a training session March 20 at 1 p.m. at the museum, followed by a training session.
Researchers assist with outside research requests and internal projects for the museum, such as Cemetery Tales characters.
To learn more about being a member of the research team at The History Museum, contact Carly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-386-6772.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge