Friday, March 15, 2013
Are you detail oriented? Enjoy diving into a good mystery?
Wish you could be a Hood River County history trivia champ?
Become a research volunteer at The History Museum of Hood River County. There will be a training session March 20 at 1 p.m. at the museum, followed by a training session.
Researchers assist with outside research requests and internal projects for the museum, such as Cemetery Tales characters.
To learn more about being a member of the research team at The History Museum, contact Carly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-386-6772.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge