Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Nikole Bloodworth and Marcus Van Laar, both of Hood River, have announced their engagement. They will be married Sept. 7, 2013, at Wind Mountain Ranch in Stevenson, Wash.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Amy Bloodworth, of Hood River. She is a 2009 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and is currently a nursing student at Columbia Gorge Community College and also works as a data integrity specialist at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital.
The future groom is the son of Carolee Van Laar, of Home Valley, Wash., and Benjamin Van Laar, of Roosevelt, Wash. He is a 2003 graduate of Trout Lake School and earned his associate degree in 2010 from National College of Technical Instruction’s College of Emergency Services. He is currently employed as an engineer/paramedic with the Hood River Fire Department.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge