Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Nikole Bloodworth and Marcus Van Laar, both of Hood River, have announced their engagement. They will be married Sept. 7, 2013, at Wind Mountain Ranch in Stevenson, Wash.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Amy Bloodworth, of Hood River. She is a 2009 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and is currently a nursing student at Columbia Gorge Community College and also works as a data integrity specialist at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital.
The future groom is the son of Carolee Van Laar, of Home Valley, Wash., and Benjamin Van Laar, of Roosevelt, Wash. He is a 2003 graduate of Trout Lake School and earned his associate degree in 2010 from National College of Technical Instruction’s College of Emergency Services. He is currently employed as an engineer/paramedic with the Hood River Fire Department.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge