Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Nikole Bloodworth and Marcus Van Laar, both of Hood River, have announced their engagement. They will be married Sept. 7, 2013, at Wind Mountain Ranch in Stevenson, Wash.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Amy Bloodworth, of Hood River. She is a 2009 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and is currently a nursing student at Columbia Gorge Community College and also works as a data integrity specialist at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital.
The future groom is the son of Carolee Van Laar, of Home Valley, Wash., and Benjamin Van Laar, of Roosevelt, Wash. He is a 2003 graduate of Trout Lake School and earned his associate degree in 2010 from National College of Technical Instruction’s College of Emergency Services. He is currently employed as an engineer/paramedic with the Hood River Fire Department.
More like this story
- Marimba ‘Mid Winter Party’
- YESTERYEARS: School District No. 3 projects new high school on May Street in 1926
- Are You Ready? Survival 101
- Lyle School celebrates standout science student
- Jim Drake’s Entertainment Blog: Imagining a world with no winners and no losers
- The Ale List: Sense of Place lecture focuses on ‘hoppy history’
- Free tax help through April in HR and TD
- Sheriff Log, Jan. 24 to 31
- Police Log, Jan. 25 to 31
- Public Records: Building permits, city, January 2016