Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Nikole Bloodworth and Marcus Van Laar, both of Hood River, have announced their engagement. They will be married Sept. 7, 2013, at Wind Mountain Ranch in Stevenson, Wash.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Amy Bloodworth, of Hood River. She is a 2009 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and is currently a nursing student at Columbia Gorge Community College and also works as a data integrity specialist at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital.
The future groom is the son of Carolee Van Laar, of Home Valley, Wash., and Benjamin Van Laar, of Roosevelt, Wash. He is a 2003 graduate of Trout Lake School and earned his associate degree in 2010 from National College of Technical Instruction’s College of Emergency Services. He is currently employed as an engineer/paramedic with the Hood River Fire Department.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays