Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Nikole Bloodworth and Marcus Van Laar, both of Hood River, have announced their engagement. They will be married Sept. 7, 2013, at Wind Mountain Ranch in Stevenson, Wash.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Amy Bloodworth, of Hood River. She is a 2009 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and is currently a nursing student at Columbia Gorge Community College and also works as a data integrity specialist at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital.
The future groom is the son of Carolee Van Laar, of Home Valley, Wash., and Benjamin Van Laar, of Roosevelt, Wash. He is a 2003 graduate of Trout Lake School and earned his associate degree in 2010 from National College of Technical Instruction’s College of Emergency Services. He is currently employed as an engineer/paramedic with the Hood River Fire Department.
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge