Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Nikole Bloodworth and Marcus Van Laar, both of Hood River, have announced their engagement. They will be married Sept. 7, 2013, at Wind Mountain Ranch in Stevenson, Wash.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Amy Bloodworth, of Hood River. She is a 2009 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and is currently a nursing student at Columbia Gorge Community College and also works as a data integrity specialist at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital.
The future groom is the son of Carolee Van Laar, of Home Valley, Wash., and Benjamin Van Laar, of Roosevelt, Wash. He is a 2003 graduate of Trout Lake School and earned his associate degree in 2010 from National College of Technical Instruction’s College of Emergency Services. He is currently employed as an engineer/paramedic with the Hood River Fire Department.
More like this story
- Distillers’ welcome
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 14 edition
- Wyden joins colleagues urging gun violence research renewal
- Sheriff Log, Sept. 22 to Oct. 8
- Police Log, Oct. 2 to 8
- HRV boys soccer continues to battle despite ‘ugly’ play
- Kegler's Corner: Riggleman and Goss Light ‘Em Up
- Sports briefs for Oct. 14
- Strength After Breast Cancer class Oct. 25
- HAHRC Beats: Get into Gorge Happiness Month