Originally published March 20, 2013 at 10:00a.m., updated March 20, 2013 at 10:00a.m.
James “Jim” Edwin Rosenback, 64, of Vancouver, Wash., passed away March 15, 2013, at the Portland Veterans Medical Center. Jim was born May 22, 1948, in Hood River, Ore.
Services are planned for 1 p.m. Saturday, March 23, at Cascade Locks Community Church, 5 S.W. Benson Ave., with interment and military honors to follow at the Cascade Locks Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1522556/Rosenback-James/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for April 29
- Library District wins award for Odell Library Express project
- OSU spring plant sale canceled
- HRVHS music students win spots at state championships in May
- Summer youth employment at Next Door
- Patterson takes second at Oregon Speech event
- Delta Kappa marks 50 years, holds Spring Fling Bingo May 13
- Steelhead Robotics returns from World event
- Local students named to OSU honor roll
- Destination Imagination team prepares for Global Finals
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge