Originally published March 20, 2013 at 10:00a.m., updated March 20, 2013 at 10:00a.m.
James “Jim” Edwin Rosenback, 64, of Vancouver, Wash., passed away March 15, 2013, at the Portland Veterans Medical Center. Jim was born May 22, 1948, in Hood River, Ore.
Services are planned for 1 p.m. Saturday, March 23, at Cascade Locks Community Church, 5 S.W. Benson Ave., with interment and military honors to follow at the Cascade Locks Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1522556/Rosenback-James/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge