Originally published March 20, 2013 at 10:00a.m., updated March 20, 2013 at 10:00a.m.
James “Jim” Edwin Rosenback, 64, of Vancouver, Wash., passed away March 15, 2013, at the Portland Veterans Medical Center. Jim was born May 22, 1948, in Hood River, Ore.
Services are planned for 1 p.m. Saturday, March 23, at Cascade Locks Community Church, 5 S.W. Benson Ave., with interment and military honors to follow at the Cascade Locks Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1522556/Rosenback-James/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- How does July 4, 2016, Stack Up?
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge