Wednesday, March 20, 2013
On March 13, the Port of Cascade Locks placed traffic controls on the Bridge of the Gods due to requirements from the Federal Highway Administration and Oregon Department of Transportation.
Flaggers at each end of the bridge will control traffic weekeays, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Flaggers will alternate trucks up to 80,000 GVW over the bridge.
From 3 p.m. to 8 a.m., and during weekends, the bridge is controlled by temporary weight restriction signs limiting trucks planning to cross the bridge to 60,000 GVW.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge