Wednesday, March 20, 2013
On March 13, the Port of Cascade Locks placed traffic controls on the Bridge of the Gods due to requirements from the Federal Highway Administration and Oregon Department of Transportation.
Flaggers at each end of the bridge will control traffic weekeays, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Flaggers will alternate trucks up to 80,000 GVW over the bridge.
From 3 p.m. to 8 a.m., and during weekends, the bridge is controlled by temporary weight restriction signs limiting trucks planning to cross the bridge to 60,000 GVW.
More like this story
- Service announcement for Nov. 25
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
- Ornament sale benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge