Wednesday, March 20, 2013
On March 13, the Port of Cascade Locks placed traffic controls on the Bridge of the Gods due to requirements from the Federal Highway Administration and Oregon Department of Transportation.
Flaggers at each end of the bridge will control traffic weekeays, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Flaggers will alternate trucks up to 80,000 GVW over the bridge.
From 3 p.m. to 8 a.m., and during weekends, the bridge is controlled by temporary weight restriction signs limiting trucks planning to cross the bridge to 60,000 GVW.
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge