Wednesday, March 20, 2013
On March 13, the Port of Cascade Locks placed traffic controls on the Bridge of the Gods due to requirements from the Federal Highway Administration and Oregon Department of Transportation.
Flaggers at each end of the bridge will control traffic weekeays, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Flaggers will alternate trucks up to 80,000 GVW over the bridge.
From 3 p.m. to 8 a.m., and during weekends, the bridge is controlled by temporary weight restriction signs limiting trucks planning to cross the bridge to 60,000 GVW.
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge