Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Are you detail oriented? Enjoy diving into a good mystery? Wish you could be a Hood River County history trivia champ? Become a research volunteer at The History Museum.
The museum’s next training session will be held Wednesday, March 20, at 1 p.m. and will be followed by a practice session.
Researchers assist with outside research requests and internal projects for the museum, such as Cemetery Tales characters.
To learn more about being a member of the research team at The History Museum, contact Carly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-386-6772.
More like this story
- Death notices for Sept. 5
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge