Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Are you detail oriented? Enjoy diving into a good mystery? Wish you could be a Hood River County history trivia champ? Become a research volunteer at The History Museum.
The museum’s next training session will be held Wednesday, March 20, at 1 p.m. and will be followed by a practice session.
Researchers assist with outside research requests and internal projects for the museum, such as Cemetery Tales characters.
To learn more about being a member of the research team at The History Museum, contact Carly at email@example.com or 541-386-6772.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge