Friday, March 22, 2013
Columbia Art Gallery has issued a call for entries to professional and amateur photographers to submit their finest scenic, close-up and artistic renderings of wildflowers from the Columbia River Gorge area.
A collection of 40 entries will be selected to be displayed at the gallery for the July 2013 show titled, “The Earth Laughs in Flowers.” Three finalists will be unveiled on Friday, July 5, during the First Friday art opening. The contest is sponsored by Pro Photo Supply, Friends of the Columbia Gorge and Columbia Center for the Arts.
Professionals and amateurs may enter.
Photos must be digital only.
Deadline: May 27
Entry fee: $25 for first five images
All the entry fees go to support the nonprofit Columbia Art Gallery in Hood River.
First: $500 gift card to Pro Photo Supply
Second: $300 gift card to Pro Photo Supply
Third: $200 gift card to Pro Photo Supply
For details on the show, delivery and suggested pricing, contact email@example.com.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays