Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Columbia Gorge Community College is offering a Work Zone Traffic Control and Flagger Training course Tuesday, April 2, at CGCC’s The Dalles campus.
This course covers the fundamental principles of traffic control and meets the requirement of the Oregon Department of Transportation construction specifications with reciprocity with Washington and Idaho.
Students will receive continuing education credits for successful completion. This also qualifies a student for recertification.
Class meets from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Cost is $75 and advanced registration is required. Discounts and tuition waivers do not apply.
To register call Student Services at 541-506-6011 or visit www.cgcc.cc.or.us.
More like this story
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
- Ornament sale benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Gorge Owned presents ‘Glacier Caves of the Pacific Northwest’
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge