Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Columbia Gorge Community College is offering a Work Zone Traffic Control and Flagger Training course Tuesday, April 2, at CGCC’s The Dalles campus.
This course covers the fundamental principles of traffic control and meets the requirement of the Oregon Department of Transportation construction specifications with reciprocity with Washington and Idaho.
Students will receive continuing education credits for successful completion. This also qualifies a student for recertification.
Class meets from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Cost is $75 and advanced registration is required. Discounts and tuition waivers do not apply.
To register call Student Services at 541-506-6011 or visit www.cgcc.cc.or.us.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Sept. 30
- Vital Content: The Web would be sparse landscape without newspapers
- Love Your Columbia In CL, tribal leaders lead salmon viewing Oct. 8
- Warm Springs tribe member describes Dakota pipeline experiences Oct. 4 at RCC
- Church Notes: ‘Die Wise’ book program starts Sunday at Riverside
- Ribbon cutting at Museum
- Mediation training at Six Rivers starts Oct. 6
- May Street celebrates Walk/Bike to School Day
- Food insecurity: 'Harvesting’ art exhibit, meal and public conversation in downtown HR Oct. 7
- 12th Street opens
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge