Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Columbia Gorge Community College is offering a Work Zone Traffic Control and Flagger Training course Tuesday, April 2, at CGCC’s The Dalles campus.
This course covers the fundamental principles of traffic control and meets the requirement of the Oregon Department of Transportation construction specifications with reciprocity with Washington and Idaho.
Students will receive continuing education credits for successful completion. This also qualifies a student for recertification.
Class meets from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Cost is $75 and advanced registration is required. Discounts and tuition waivers do not apply.
To register call Student Services at 541-506-6011 or visit www.cgcc.cc.or.us.
More like this story
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
- Fruit and Craft Fair adds ranch sorting and other events
- Harvest Quilt fundraiser on now
- Kegler's Corner: Jeff Furlong stars at Orchard Lanes
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge