Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Columbia Gorge Community College is offering a Work Zone Traffic Control and Flagger Training course Tuesday, April 2, at CGCC’s The Dalles campus.
This course covers the fundamental principles of traffic control and meets the requirement of the Oregon Department of Transportation construction specifications with reciprocity with Washington and Idaho.
Students will receive continuing education credits for successful completion. This also qualifies a student for recertification.
Class meets from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Cost is $75 and advanced registration is required. Discounts and tuition waivers do not apply.
To register call Student Services at 541-506-6011 or visit www.cgcc.cc.or.us.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge