Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Columbia Gorge Community College is offering a Work Zone Traffic Control and Flagger Training course Tuesday, April 2, at CGCC’s The Dalles campus.
This course covers the fundamental principles of traffic control and meets the requirement of the Oregon Department of Transportation construction specifications with reciprocity with Washington and Idaho.
Students will receive continuing education credits for successful completion. This also qualifies a student for recertification.
Class meets from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Cost is $75 and advanced registration is required. Discounts and tuition waivers do not apply.
To register call Student Services at 541-506-6011 or visit www.cgcc.cc.or.us.
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge