Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Mayme (Princehouse) Jones
Services for Mayme Elizabeth (Princehouse) Jones, who passed away Jan. 9, 2013, in Eugene, Ore., will be held Wednesday, March 27, at 1 p.m. at Idlewilde Mausoleum. A reception will follow at Parkdale Community Church.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge